Thursday, February 09, 2006

I want my clients to continue coming back to my site over and over again. So, the only way I know how to make that happen is to make visiting my site fun. So, I'm beginning a blog which I'll update often with new photos, ideas, specials, and I'm sure some will just be ramblings...

So, here we go....

I am relocating to the Winston Salem area. I am currently accepting new clients for my 2006 year. It should be great fun to capture some unique portraits in the new community.

Also, I have introduced "Portrait Collections" to be available during in home proofing sessions. "Portrait Collections" is a discounted photo package. Please request one today to take advantage of the savings. Please contact me today to schedule your session.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment